Wednesday, March 5, 2014




Have you ever seen a dead house plant? I'm sure we all have. 
 
There is a process to "killing" a plant, or letting one die...
I should know.

It just doesn't die overnight of course.
It begins dying when it is neglected, when it isn't taken care of properly.

 I thought of myself today as a plant.
Am I taking care of myself properly...spiritually? 
 
Am I watering myself with Godly purified water or is it the contaminated water of this world?
 
Am I feeding myself enough of the "Bread of Life", His Word each and everyday or do I have an over abundance of the stale bread of everyday run down life? 
 
Am I getting enough of the "Son" or am I to busy lounging in the around, getting burns, cancers and splotches that scare and infect me for life? Or do I sit in the darkness...wilting?
 
Am I feeding myself vitamin filled, positive enriched, faith packed soil or do I just have a lot of manure in my container?
(Of course meaning "manure" as senseless stuff in our lives)
 
Is the container I am in to small? 
Am I cramped, have no room for Him anymore, no room for Worship, or Knowledge of His Word?

Depending on what I am taking in, will affect what I am producing. If I am living a Godly life...then my actions, and re-actions will show that God resides within me. 
He is my oxygen.
 
A plant that is well tended to is noticed, but so is a dead plant! 

I want to be a Beautiful Plant, green and healthy.
If I am, I will be producing the "Oxygen" that is needed for my surroundings.
The people that need a "Breathe of Fresh Air" will have it if I'm taking care of myself properly






No comments:

Post a Comment