Friday, October 19, 2012

A Work In Progress...I Want To Become Someone Better!



Have you ever found yourself wanting to be better, a better wife, mom, friend....just a better person in general? There's days I wake feeling I could be...but then procrastination takes over! It's hard work going above and beyond what your norm is. I have found that I can't do it without our great creator....many have tried, and some "appear" to have succeeded.

God is the only one who can raise you to a higher standard! Prayer and fasting is the answer.
Without communication from Him we are nothing...nothing pure and holy. Having a scheduled prayer life takes time. To some, that is hard work...dedication doesn't come easy unless you are passionate toward the cause. It is my desire to become someone better...fit for the King!




No comments:

Post a Comment